The Future of Work = Your Freelancer Network
Venture L unlocks the power of your remote network (closed BETA, reserve spot below).
What if you could literally push button, team up or refer work between your trusted tribe?
Venture L makes collaboration (referring, delegating or teaming up) as easy as calling an Uber.
Venture L Gives You Access To
What’s our secret?
We blend the below 3 principles to increase your output by at least 313% and connect you with incredible freelancers to collaborate with.
No one better understands how to position you for large projects and ideal clients.
- We wrote the book on it – The Human Cloud, published by HarperCollins.
- We lead the conversation on companies spending up to $100m on you.
- We collectively built the freelancer programs and tech used by top companies.
Actual Artificial Intelligence
We know…everyone says this.
Fortunately we’ve built behavioral science and systems engineering into our core.
Sample of Use Cases:
- Match you with trusted freelancers
- Nudge behavior to nurture existing relationships (freelancers & clients)
- Recommend best practices like optimizing your invoice template
First 100% Freelancer Focused Solution
We’ve aligned our success with your success through our one-sided SaaS business model.
- NOT a marketplace. You own 100% of client relationships.
- Monthly subscription. If we don’t transform your business, don’t pay us.
- Scale through micro-networks. Unlike typical social networks, we grow by your tribe becoming closer, not you making more connections (that’s just BS growth hacking).
Why are we doing this?
For too long we’ve been ignored.
We’re more than freelancers or the ‘gig’ economy. We’re business owners driving the next engine of economic opportunity.
Venture L is the software to get us from freelancers to business owners through collaborating with our trusted core.
The brains making sure meaningful connections and self employment is realized through software.
The Golden Retriever making sure our software is optimized for clients spending up $100m on us freelancers.